Thursday 17 October 2013

Other inspirations for new designs (darren)


Here is a quick post outlining some of the inspirations I explored to generate the thumbnails I have previously posted and the clean up roughs I am currently generating. Some of these images I found myself and others were informed and shown to me by group members in fellow groups. As mentioned in a previous post the intention of these images were to inspire different shape designs for mechs than those I had previously explored. The second set of examples being a good source for understanding fully how to generate a mech design with only simple details and the silhouette to design with. Along with this are some of the real-world animal references I have been using to generate all of the design work I have posted on this blog and while I initially forgot to post those images below. I decided to include in this post.


Gundam Wing













Medabots
















Real World Sources























No comments:

Post a Comment