Monday 14 October 2013

HUD in other games.

I have also been looking at the UI in games. I chose a variety of games to look at to help me with a understanding on what the UI should look like in the game. I've only just scratched the surface into looking at the UI. I'll be looking into it more as time gets on.
Looking at the most recent games I've noticed there is a huge variety of different HUD's are used. The most engaging I have found in games for example the game Dead Space where instead of having a HUD on screen it displays the health on the characters back which I found very interesting. Hopefully after having a good idea what the game would look like I'd like to incorporate something like what Dead Space and many other games done, to make our game more engaging.


















No comments:

Post a Comment