Wednesday 9 October 2013

further light/heavy mech designs and colour passes (darren)

Here is a quick post outlining the progress of the light/heavy mech classes today. By combining elements from previous designs that I produced for the melee class of mechs I was able to begin generating ideas for the other two mech classes faster but also connecting each of the classes so they looked like they came from a consistent universe. Now while not much progress was made today I do plan to generate far more designs tomorrow now that I confidently feel I dont need to explore any other ideas in terms of mech design. So tomorrows will be to simply combine a load of ideas together from the ones I have explored and create a variety of colour passes for each. Below are those that I produced today with one still in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment