Friday 25 October 2013

GUI Design

This week I have created a eye catching menu screen.

Last week I worked on how to get the coding right for the menu and this week I have moved away from a basic looking GUI and now added texture's to it.

These designs are just rough ideas, and to show that I tested implementing my own buttons I have created.

I created my own background for the GUI, it's a digital painted map of our universe.



Example of Single Player menu button in photoshop:


I also made a Options and Exit button in Photoshop.

Here are my buttons imported into Untiy as well as my background I created.



Here is my button with the function of highlighting the object your mouse hover over. 


Quick Video:




Practicing creating a Sound Slider:



More of an in depth look at a menu layout:







No comments:

Post a Comment